You can update your home, mailing and billing address using the Student Center tile in CUNYfirst. Open the Profile tile and select the link for Addresses. 

Changes to your Permanent address must be done by the QC Hub. Please file out the Personal Data Change Request located here: )

Once completed, please log on to the QC Hub Service desk by navigating to and selecting Login and Navigate to the QC Hub Registrar in the Service Catalog: