The Microsoft Teams app, available the Office 365 suite, is one of the University supported unified communication and collaboration platform that combines chat, video meetings, file storage, and app integration. Microsoft Teams has both web browser and desktop client interfaces for both Mac and Windows devices. There is also a mobile app available for download for iOS and Android devices.
This article provides links to accessibility features available in Microsoft Teams.
- Accessibility tips for inclusive Microsoft Teams meetings and live events
- Accessibility Learning Webinar Series: Using Teams for Remote Work for Blind and Low Vision Users
Keyboard shortcuts for Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Disability Answer Desk
- Microsoft Teams Accessibility Overview
Sign Up for Accessibility Learning Webinars
- Use a screen reader with Microsoft Teams
- Use a screen reader to explore and navigate Microsoft Teams
- Use a screen reader with Microsoft Teams: FAQ