1. Please log into your My QC account (https://myqc.qc.cuny.edu/), log in with your QC/CAMS username (firstinitiallastname) and CAMS password 


2. Scroll down to Need a form located on the left. 


3. Click on Grade Change Request

4. Complete the form, check the policy agreement checkbox, then click Submit Grade Change Request

5. This form will now be automatically be sent over to the registrar office for processing