You would need to do two things in order to get access to Google Classroom:
1) Activate your CAMS account. Please go here and activate your account: https://cams.qc.cuny.edu/login2.aspx
- Click on details to activate and set up your password.
2) Activate your Qmail account. Username is your CUNYfirstUsername@Qmail.cuny.edu and your password is going to be your CUNYfirst password. Please go here: https://login.microsoftonline.com/
- After you log in, make sure you click on the OUTLOOK icon and enter into your inbox.
*** 2-3 business days after the last account has been activated, your Google access will be provisioned ***
Once your QC Google Account has been provisioned, please follow the instructions below.
Go here to log into Google Classroom: http://gdrive.qc.cuny.edu/
- Use your QC Username to log in.
- You will be brought to a page that looks like this:
After you sign in, on the top right of your Browser Window look for this icon that is indicated in RED & click on it:
A drop down menu will appear with Apps to select, Scroll down this list and you should see Google Classroom
NOTE: If it does not appear on the initial list, you might have to click on "Show More Apps" [but the exact wording escapes me at the moment]
CAMS: https://cams.qc.cuny.edu (you would only need to go to CAMS if you want to reset your CAMS password after you had activated your account)