- Open an internet browser you like and go to this page: https://qcprint.qc.cuny.edu/myprintcenter
- Type your QC username and password an click “Log in”.
- Click “Upload”. A window will pop up asking for the location of the file on your computer that you want to print (for Windows, click “Open”; for Mac, click “Choose”). Once you select the file, it may take a few moments to finish uploading. Note: Files stay in the server for 12 hours, if not printed they will be deleted.
- The file will now appear in the job list. To preview the print job, click the print preview icon that is in the “Print Preview” column of the uploaded file’s print job. If you want to add more files to the job list, repeat steps 1‐3.
- To customize the output of your print job (color, double or single sided, number of copies, pages per side), go to the “Print options” section towards the bottom right‐hand corner of the screen.
- Review your available funds and the total cost of your print jobs.
- If you want to delete a file from the job list, select the document from the list and press the “Delete” icon.
- Now you can go to a Pharos release station in the following labs: I building 200, Powdermaker 210, Rosenthal Library 2nd floor for B&W printouts and Student Union LL52 for B&W and color printouts. Log in and/or swipe your QC card to print the files you have uploaded. Once done, Logout by clicking the “Welcome your first name” on the upper right‐hand corner.
Modified on: Fri, Mar 27, 2020 9:14 PM
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.