1. Click on the START button
2. On the left we have the Start Menu of all installed APPS
3. The top section shows the most used and recently installed APPS.
4. Scroll bar on the right of the list to scroll through the APPS which are listed in alphabetical order.
5. If we scroll down under the W’s, some of the entries have a little arrow ^ next
to them. These are folders that contain additional APPS that will expand when selected.
6. For example under “Windows accessories” there are other APPS like notepad, snipping tool etc.
7. On the right hand of the START menu are “ Live Tiles” or Universal APPS
8. To make Apps in the list as “Live Tiles” , drag the Apps from the left hand to the right hand side.
9. The App is now shown as a “live tile”, is easily accessible and size is displayed in a larger format.
Was this answer helpful?